Entre Nubes is located on the Apanera Ilamatepec mountain range at aproximetly 1400m over see level. We are a family and pet friendly place and we offer the following services: Restaturant, Coffeshop, Venue/Event reservation, Garden, Coffee Mill, Coffee Plantation and Coffee Roastery.
- Currently we do not make table reservations and visitors are seated as they come.
- We do not charge parking or entrance fee, we do request all visitors to order and purchase from our menu.
- We do not charge a tip on the restaurant bill, it is up to you to leave one.
- For reservations of our coffee tour please fill in the formular below. The price for the tour is $10.00 per person and the tour can be made monday to saturday, on sundays and holidays the tour is not available,
- For venue reservations please fill in the formular below and we will send you the information needed.
- We do not make any discounts for groups and our prices are the ones shown on the menu below.
- We do not make any discounts to tour guides.
- For photo shootings at our place, we require that every member of the group of the shooting (including photografers) consumes $10.00 from our menu.
Monday throughThursday from 8:00am – 5:30pm
Friday and Saturday from 8:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday from 8:00am – 5:30pm
We specialize on creolle salvadorean food and put great effort on offering you good quality and great service.
(Prices of our products are subject to change)
For information regarding venue space or coffee tour reservations, please fill in this formular
We offer a coffee tour through our coffee farm, which includes: (please read conditions in green above)
Walk through our coffee plantation where we will explain you the work involved in harvesting coffee.
Visit to our coffee mill, where we will explain the process that the coffee bean goes through after it is harvested.
Visit to our coffee roastery, where we will explain how we roast our coffee and also show you our Probat roaster
Taste Our Coffee
At the end of the tour you will receive one coffee drink prepared from one of the Baristas from our team. The coffee used is produced/processed by us.
Entre Nubes Café, all rights reserved.